Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Heart of Gold by Lacy Williams


Hello again fellow readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!! I received a Kindle Touch for Christmas to I went through and put some books on it. 

I ordered a book called Heart of Gold by Lacy Williams.  Right now you can get it for free on Amazon. Just go to this website.

This book is a short story of only 48 pages but it is one that I was unable to put down.

It is set in Wyoming in 1902.  Opal Bright returns home to visit her estranged father hoping to get some money out of him.  Everyone thinks she wants it for herself but she is trying to save an orphanage in Omaha. Her father’s foreman, Charlie Welch, is in charge of meeting her when she arrives and bringing her home. Through an unfortunate turn of events, Charlie finds himself needing to protect her after a group of gunfighters trap them in a dark cave. Will they survive against this band of guns? Is there a way they can fall in love and make things work although they are live so far apart?

I recommend you get this book and find out the answer to these questions. I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jerrica!
    Thanks for your review. I always appreciate knowing what readers think about my books.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete