Saturday, July 16, 2011

An Official Introduction


Now that I've got a few book reviews off my chest, I want to take a minute and introduce myself properly. As it states on the About Me page, I am a Medical Assistant and am currently looking forward to getting my Masters in the future. I have loved books and reading for a long time (the collection of Agatha Christie novels I have proves this!). With all the books I've been reading lately, my sister (the real techie of the family) suggested that I start sharing my thoughts and reviews on the books I read. I will try to avoid spoilers, but still give enough information that followers would know whether or not they would like to read the books themselves.

I am currently reading The Thorn by Beverly Lewis so be watching for a review on that one when I get it finished.  Being from Tennessee and living in close proximity with many Amish, I love to read books by authors such as Beverly Lewis who write about the Amish and their way of life.  Many of the books I mention here may be placed in those settings. I also love to read a good Christian fiction relating to medicine or animals as well as some non-fiction detailing real events in someone’s life.  But no matter how many books I read, I never get tired of reading murder mysteries.  

So I hope you will continue to follow me on this reading adventure and maybe I can point you in the direction of a book you can enjoy and maybe one that can change your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment